Interested in the basics of evolutionary health and wellness? A lot of very bright people have been writing about these things- here are some of my favorite pages for people that want to learn the basics. I’ll continue to add to this as appropriate.
There are a number of excellent blogs out there that offer in depth perspectives on more specialized topics.
- Interested in fat-fuelled exercise, in depth paleo analysis, coffee, and/or cynacism? Check out Jamie’s blog at thatpaleoguy.com
- Interested in evolutionary psychiatry and the effects of diet and lifestyle on the brain? You have to check out Emily Dean’s fantastic blog Evolutionary Psychiatry
- Want to read something guaranteed to make you think? Evolvify is where it’s at.
- Interested in a delicious smorgasbord of anthropology, culinary delights, agricultural commentary, and all things interesting? May I recommend Mellisa’s Hunt.Gather.Love
- Interested in how Paleo may help with auto-immune issues? Check out Julianne’s Paleo & Zone blog.
- And for a good conventional wisdom bashing by a freshly minted MD, you have to check out Anastasia’s blog at primalmeded.com